Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No Money Down, Cash Back, Maximum 9 Homes

A reader sent in this link to a real estate 'investors' site that has this pitch. "Because of the popularity we need to limit investors to a maximum of 9 of these properties for now for those that qualify financially. 680+ credit score will be needed to qualify for this program with No Money Down and Cash Back."

"If you have lower than a 680 credit score please check out how you can benefit with our pre-construction."

Here is some detail from the soliciting email. "I have a good local investor friend that has been working with unsecured business lines of credit for years, he has a patented system no one else is doing. He claims $20,000 for unsecured business line of credit. Now he is saying some are doing $150,000 in unsecured lines of credit that don't go on your personal credit."

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this tease either is a joke or there is prosecutable fraud therein.

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take 9

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reserve 9 for me and 9 more for my old lady. I'll send 'em a blank check. I'm sure they're trustworthy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home