Thursday, March 31, 2005

Manhattan Realtor: "Be Scared"

The Feature article at Elliott Wave International yesterday included a colorful email from a Manhattan realtor. Titled "Be Scared--I sell real estate in Manhattan", the guy seems to have had it. "The real estate situation is so bad that I thought to assist fellow Kossacks, I would tell you what's happening at the epicenter of the bubble."

"Most of the speculative hysteria is being driven by college educated people who were wiped out in the Nasdaq bubble and seem not to have learned. Greenspan has done his job so very well, he's snookered them again!"

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was actually a diary posted on dailykos.com, which I read. It was followed by a very lively debate, including many who commented that the author's sky-is-falling tone was misplaced and too dire. Here is the direct link; scroll down for the comments. Beware - there are 374 of them!

http://tinyurl.com/66hec

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Ben Jones said...

Do you have any insight on authenticity?
Ben

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not really. I think anyone who registers with the site can post a diary on Kos. So while I would really like to believe it's sterling, I would definitely take it with a grain of salt, especially given the comments.

Sarah

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Ben Jones said...

I agree.
It really helped that you pointed that out. I'm gonna be more cautious from now on. Thank you!..Ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home